Facebook just added new capabilities to its photo handling. The photos can be higher resolution, and you can fill your screen by just clicking the “Enter Fullscreen” arrow in the upper-right corner. The escape key reverts back to the standard size.
Facebook now supports higher-resolution photos
About Mike Beato
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Mike Beato combines expertise in creative website design, technical skills, information architecture, productivity and future thinking as a consultant, speaker and blogger.
- Super Simple 2-Hole Punch Filing System
- Showing Mac OSX Lion Finder's Missing Status Bar
- How to customize your outgoing Gmail email address
- Beato.com - Technology consulting, social media expertise, creative solutions
- How to create a custom iPhone web page icon
- How I Use All My Files in Mac OSX Lion
- How to Create a Mac OSX Lion Recovery Disk
- DIY MobileMe Alternative for Syncing Contacts and Calendar
- Window Zoom Shortcut for Mac Word 2011
- How to fix Aperture 3.4 upgrade crashing
Mike Beato (mikebeato)
Technology, innovation and communications consultant. Early adopter and promoter of productivity tools. Marathoner.